Monday, March 23, 2009

POST 4: STACY POSTER DESIGN




Firstly view dvd clips on Milton Glaser.
Select a designer from the list below or use one of your existing designers then discuss their contribution to poster design. As usual post 200 wds, 5 selected images and 5 hyperlinks.
  1. Jan Lenica
  2. Martin Sharp
  3. Tim Biskup
  4. Abram Games
  5. René Gruau
  6. David Hockney
  7. Frank Kozik
  8. Shag
  9. Victor Moscoso
  10. Reg Mombassa
  11. Aubrey Beardsley
  12. Roman Cieslewicz
  13. Shigeo Fukuda
  14. Alfons Mucha
  15. Masuteru Aoba
  16. Ikko Tanaka
  17. Rick Griffen
  18. Jamie Reid
  19. Shepard Fairy

15 comments:

  1. the choice for my poster designer is
    Rick Griffen
    thanks Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy - I select Reg Mombassa for my next blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen the bright and beautiful Victor Moscoso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shepard Fairy Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikko Tanaka for Poster Design Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm choosing Victor Moscoso my second designer for poster design blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep...i really like Jamie Reid,,, he's mine... back off i tell ya!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. My second poster designer is Jan Lenica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan lenica for me, thanks, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i have david hockney and reg mombassa as my second choice please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Martin Sharp for my first poster designer.

    ReplyDelete