Saturday, April 11, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM STACY

Presently I am marking term 1 GRAPHIC DESIGN HISTORY blog. There are a surprising number of posts missing- list as follows. All of these posts need to be completed to pass unit. In some cases I may have overlooked a post, my apologies. Please show me post and I will mark accordingly. These need to be completed by the commencement of term 2 so marks can be recorded.Thankyou.
POST1: DESIGNER QUOTE1
jules
POST2: DESIGNER QUOTE2
jules
chloe
tom
jack
POST3: DESIGNER TYPOGRAPHY
chloe
emily
mirra
akasha
luke
POST4: DESIGNER POSTER
rita
chloe
emily
mirra
akasha
POST5: DESIGNER POSTER 2
rita
chloe
emily
mirra
akasha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy
    I've been trying to post my finished poster quote but it wont allow me to post it, a red sign pops up " ERROR, your HTML cannot be accepted. Tag is not allowed." I wonder if it will work if you post it for me through the list of drafts??
    Thanks Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy,
    I've completed my second poster artist and I'm having the same problem AGAIN . Two of my drafts are ready to be posted but PC wont allow me to post. See what you can do from your end.
    Thanks Stacy

    ReplyDelete